Wayne School of Engineering will provide a caring, supportive environment with rigorous inquiry based academics, focusing on real-world applications to produce citizens ready to achieve success in the 21st century.
Wayne School of Engineering students will possess the necessary character traits and academic skills to achieve responsible citizenship, college readiness, and success in the 21st century.
At Wayne School of Engineering, we are committed to these beliefs:
· All students will achieve academically without tracking.
· College preparedness is for all students.
· Communication through collaboration is vital.
· Relevant subject matter breeds global habits of mind.
· Education includes opportunities and experiences beyond the classroom.
· A nurturing environment enhances the educational experience.