Wayne School of Engineering Advisory
A regularly scheduled advisory will help Wayne School of Engineering students and teachers build positive, professional relationships through a positive guidance curriculum, which will help build, reinforce, and enhance 21st century skills.
- To enhance student/teacherand student/student relationships,
- To engage student thinking about future endeavors,
- To build, reinforce, and enhance 21st century skills,
- To strengthen student ownership of the school and program.
- Students will meet one day a week.
- The length of time for each advisory is thirty minutes.
- Student attendance is mandatory.
- The guidance counselor designs the program.